AT Lawyers offer services of Qualification Equivalence Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen Islamabad Pakistan. ‘O’ & ‘A’ level, SSC/Matric (grade 9th & 10), HSSC (GRADE 11 & 12) in Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical, Humanities, Commerce, Medical Technology, Computer Science Or any other.
USA & Canada Documents / Credentials
In case of USA and Canada following documents/ credentials are required by IBCC for issuance of Equivalence Certificate:-
1.Original High School Diploma.
2.Grade – 9 thru 12 official Transcript duly sealed, signed and embossed by the issuing authority, USA (
by the Ministry of Education, Canada) and enclosed in an envelope to be opened by an officer or official of IBCC. Grade – 9,10,11 and 12 Subjects Should be recorded separately.
Note; If the candidate has passed grade 9 thru 12 education through more than one institution then he /she will have to provide original official transcripts of each institution separately along with copy of accreditation of all the institutes Certificates. Otherwise case will not be considered for equivalence.
3. Date of entrance and discharge of the candidate in concerned institution(s).
4.Proof/Certificate of Accreditation of the concerned Schools with any one recognized US Department of
Education Accrediting Associations of USA.
5. Graduation requirements (detail of total credits earned by the student and total required credits for
Graduation High School Diploma).
6. School Profile (i.e High School Program Planning Guide/Course Description Guide etc.)
7. Original advance placement Grade
Report duly issued by AP Collage Board, USA, sealed/enclosed in
an envelop to be opened by an officer or official of IBCC in case of AP Courses.
8. Explanation of abbreviation of the subjects and codes which are used in the student’s transcript.
9. In case of USA, according to Scheme of Studies of Pakistan Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics as elective subjects must be passed at high School level (Grade – 9 thru 12 level) for issuance Equivalence Certificate (Pre – Med or Pre – Eng group). ( Condition may be reviewed at any time).
10. In case of Canada, according to Scheme of Studies of Pakistan Physics, Chemistry and Biology/
Mathematics as elective subjects must be passed at Grade – 9, 10, 11 as well as at Grade – 12 (each year)
for issuance of Equivalence Certificate (Pre – Med or Pre- Engg. group). (Condition may be reviewed at
11. In case of early graduation, please provide proof from concerned institution/issuing authority.
12.Attested Copy of Passport with valid visa portion, Stay proof during the study abroad and attested copy
of CNIC of Pakistan.
13. Four set of photo copies of educational documents must be attached.
14. If a candidate applying from abroad, wishes that original documents may be sent back in the same
country, return envelope of best courier service (e.g. FedEx, DHL, TCS) should be attached.
15. Other general (relevant) requirements listed at serial No.V must be completed in all respect.
16. As per rules of IBCC, educational documents of the student will be referred to concerned authority for
verification/clarification of the documents furnished to IBCC. Proper Equivalence Certificate will be
issued after receipt of verification reply from concerned authority/institution.
Requirements for ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level Students:
1. Provide: original “O” and “A” level certificates issued by Edexcel/Cambridge University along with
one attested photo copy of each certificate.
2. If the certificates of O/A level are plastic quoted, then provide statement of Results (Without plastic
quoted) or verified copies from British Council also provide original certificates of O/A level.
3. Attested photo copy of NIC or form ‘B’ of the student.
4. Attested photo copies of passport/visa of the student, if studied from abroad.
5. Downloaded result is not acceptable for equivalence, even if result is attested/verified by school.
6. For equivalence of A level provide O & A level original final certificates issued by Edexcel/Cambridge
University along with attest ed photo copies of all certificates and photo copy of equivalence certificate
of O level if available. Also complete all requirements mentioned above.
7. Provisional equivalence will be issued on the basis of Statement of Results. Statement of Result is valid
for 6 months only. Final Equivalence Certificate will be issued after receipt of original final certificate
and submission of an application for equivalence certificate alongwith provisional equivalence and all
original certificates and photo copies of O and A level.
8. If a candidate passes “O” level from abroad and appears for “A” level from Pakistan or vice versa, he/she
has to pass Urdu, Islamiyat and Pakistan Studies at SSC or “ O” level for obtaining Equivalence Certificate.
9. The candidate must have passed seven subjects before june 2006 & Eight subjects from june 2006 &
onward GCE O – Level, if he appears from Pakistan (including Mathematics, English, Urdu, Islamiyat
and Pakistan Studies) and five subjects, if he appears from abroad.
Documents to be Attached:
1. Documentary evidence of studies abroad. Attested copy of passport, visa of country concerned, in case
of students from abroad.
2. Proof of registration for the Certificate/Diploma.
3. Attested copy of N.I.C. or Form ‘B’ of applicant and father.
4. Original & attested photocopy (back to back) of each Certificate Diploma obtained from abroad
alongwith English translation from National University of Modern Languages, Islamabad or from the
5. Printed / Photocopy of the syllabus from the official record of the institution conferring the Certificate
(English version only).
6. Attested copy of earlier SSC equivalence certificate issued by IBCC/Copy of documents.
7. Original Provisional Certificate/Copy of letter with marks already issued by IBC C, if any.
8. In case of foreign national, nomination letter from EAD concerned embassy and copy of admission
letter from University/College must be provided and photocopy of passport and valid visa of Pakistan.
9. Certificates/Diplomas with plastic quoting are not acceptable for issuance of SSC/HSSC Equivalence
10. All original final Certificates and DMCs (transcripts) and photo copies from front and back of class – 10 and 12 are compulsory for obtaining equivalence certificate of class – 12. Certificates/DMCs should be verified form ministry of Education, Pakistan Embassy and Foreign Affairs of concerned country from where
studied and concerned country’s Embassy in Pakistan (If Studied from Middle East)
11. All originals and photo copies of SSC Certificate, DMC and Diploma along with all marks Sheets
(Both passed & failed) duly verified form issuing authorities are required for obtaining Equivalence
Certificate of any recognized Diploma from Pakistan.
12. Physics, Chemistry and Biology are compulsory subjects at class 9 thru 12 for obtaining equivalence
Certificate of Science and Pre-Medical, Physics, Chemistry and Math for Pre-Engineering and Physics,
Computer and math for Computer Science Group.
13. Date of Birth on all certificates and NIC/Passport should be same.
14. Improvement of any subject will be consider if improved within a year.
15.Class 10 should be with Science for obtaining equivalence certificate of Pre-Medical/Pre-Engineering.
16.In case Duplicate certificate is require, the following requirements must be fulfill: –
(a) Application for issuance of duplicate equivalence certificate
(b) Photocopy of previous equivalence certificate
(c) Double fee
(d) Advertisement in a newspaper for loss of Qualification Equivalence Certificate
(e) An affidavit, duly attested by 1st class Magistrate on stamp paper of Rs.50/ –
(f) All originals and Photo copies (both class 10 & 12)
Duration / Fee for Qualification Equivalence Certificate
AT Lawyer provide Equivalence Certificate in 3-5 Working Days in case of Urgent Fee. And provide in 7-10 working days in case of ordinary fee.
For More Details or Our Consultancy charges Kindly feel free to Contact us or Whatsapp/Call No +923008608035